Private Investigator, Kathy, and I continue to tail our subject while we discuss the life of a PI.
In today’s video about the life of a P.I. we discuss:
- How little we are aware of our surroundings.
- We could be being watched, and not even know it. [So. Creepy.]
- Why women make such great Private Investigators.
- What do you do if you need to pee while you’re tailing a subject or in the midst of a stakeout.
- What a Private Investigator should have on hand during a stakeout.
- Why note taking is important.
- The type of vehicle Private Investigators use.
- Why two people are important during the tail of a subject.
- How a Private Investigator spends their day.
- How Private Investigators stay attentive and engaged during long hours.
So much great character inspiration!
Be sure to download the FREE Creating Compelling Characters Worksheet so that you can work on it as you watch this video – and for future characters.
Not to mention, Kathy’s just interesting, and a lot of fun. You can tell that she truly loves what she does.
Enjoy this latest video and I’ll see you back next Tuesday for Part Three.
My first film, Annabelle Hooper and the Ghosts of Nantucket comes out today! I am so excited to share this project with all of you.
I was brought on board about four months before the shoot, and was asked to update the script. Originally it was written for an eleven-year-old protagonist, and the star, Bailee Madison, was now fifteen. Although I didn’t do a complete rewrite, it was pretty darn close! I stuck with all of the great bones of Kieren’s script, then made the necessary changes to fit the actors and the newly available locations.
Once we arrived in Nantucket for the shoot, the changes continued at a rapid pace. Every day we had new challenges and wonderful opportunities. What an adventure!
Annabelle is now available on:
Broadband on Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, Blockbuster/Sling, DISH, VUDU and Xfinity, and on Cable/Satellite on AT&T, Charter, Comcast, Cox, DirecTV, iNDEMAND, Time Warner Cable, Verizon, and more! Please check it out!