Get it write.
Sadly, this is the final video of Kathy’s interview. We had such a great time tailing our subject and talking about the real life of a Private Investigator.
In today’s video we discuss:
- Risk management for churches and schools
- How the “Good ol’ Boy” System is putting our children in danger.
- Why it is important for churches, schools and non-profits to have a system in place of how they will deal with individuals who fail background checks.
- The heart behind the job.
- What should clients be told to prepare them for eventual outcomes.
- Do private investigators put their clients in harm’s way?
- Kathy’s favorite part of the job.
- How being a private investigator is a ministry for those at Lighthouse Investigations.
Be back next week as I recap these four videos. Then, in September I interview my friend Jayme. She is a survivor of domestic abuse and she’s literally been to hell and back. You won’t want to miss her story.
Please share this: