Keep The Goal In Mind, Sucka
It’s Part Three of my interview with Kathy from Lighthouse Investigations, and boy is it getting interesting. Or scary. Let’s face it, I’m the sucka.
At least for me anyway.
We’re gonna get you sucka? Or is he gonna get us?
In today’s video we discuss:
- What it is like to work with Kathy’s husband, Frank.
- What motivates Kathy to be a Private Investigator.
- How she helps the spouses of adulterers.
- Other than surveillance, what the life of a Private Investigator entails.
Be sure to download the FREE Creating Compelling Characters Worksheet so that you can work on it as you watch this video – and for future characters.
- The parts of the job that are heartbreaking.
- How to tell if you’re being followed.
- The fact that I am freaking out and scared of getting caught. 🙂
- What percent of the people Kathy tails are guilty.
- Why Kathy believes private investigating is a call in her life.
As you watch these videos, I hope you’re seeing a whole new side to Private Investigators and the work they do. We’ll see you back next week for the final portion of Kathy’s video.